Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!


I will keep it simple.

My New Year's Resolution is to commit myself to pray more.

I can think of a thousand things I need to better in my life, but the simplest, most sure way of accomplishing all that is needful and necessary and of any good is through the power and grace and inspiration of God give in answer to prayer.

It is part of God's plan to grant us, 
in answer to the prayer of faith, 
that which He would not bestow 
did we not thus ask.
GC 525

If God limits Himself to our prayers, then it's no wonder we are so puny! We need to pray more. I need to pray more.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jennifer P said...

Wonderful, heart wrenching, foot lifting, grace loving posts this past week. Can I say I LOVE the rocks? And a garden in December, pretty close to perfect. What a way to finish the year with so much encapsulated into 24 hours. Thank goodness there a limit to those hours in a day. At least for now.....this side of heaven. But you get my vote for the most inspiring post of the day today:

Pray more.

So simple yet so right.

Thanks, Angela.