Sunday, November 14, 2010

Words of Life

This is a verse I constantly claim for Buster.
Truth is,
I have to claim it less and less.
The boy is growing in faith and trust.
I saw this verse on the Trading Phrases web page 
and I knew it would be perfect for his room as a constant reminder.
Not that the kid can read well enough yet, but the rest of us can
and eventually he'll just know what it says.

It looks lovely.
Just know that applying the wording to rough textured walls is a challenge.

A little further in the catalog I found this:

Basically this is a summary of Psalm 139 which is something I've been trying to impress upon Missy.
And so, Brianna and I spent a couple hours last night getting the words up
just right.
The texture in this room is minor
and we were thankful.

I love it. 
If they were less expensive I think I would have Bible verses in every room.
I'd love to the verse found in Galatians 6:9 
somewhere prominent.

"Let us not be weary in well doing
for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."

I had looked for it in the catalog but I'd have to special order it
so we'll do the responsible thing and wait until I've earned the money for it.

May the children be surrounded with the Words of LIFE!

No comments: