Monday, March 1, 2010

Today IS the Day

I expect the children any time now. I called foster mom last night to see if she still planned to bring them. I secretly hoped she would tell me what she knew of the meeting Sat morning. The news was not good. Bio mom lost her cool in front of all the kids and wound up thrown out of the library. Apparently there were other reactions and loud words flying. Little girl didn't react... Little Guy wept. Poor kids! It went exactly as I worried it would and no one told them they were being adopted at the meeting. Foster mom told me that she had planned on having a talk with them last night before bed. I hope she did. She had been hinting loud and clear anyway. This morning I received a call from SW asking if I knew if foster mom was bringing the kids. I told her she was... and she wondered out loud why no one ever told her. ?? I don't know. It's all very confusing. Imagine if you were a kid. The way bio mom acted could greatly jeopardize her chances of having other visits. It doesn't bode well for her.

I made little Girl a dress last night. It's bright red with white polka dots.

I wish I could post pictures of the children, but I cannot.

No comments: