Monday, March 1, 2010

Thinking of Going Private

My few and secret readers,
I am thinking of setting the controls so that only those who I approve may read. What do you think? I'm a little paranoid of inadvertantly putting out information that I shouldn't. I'm trying to be careful, but I really don't know what the rules are in my case. I am pretty sure no pictures of the kids, but beyond that?? Anybody know? Tricky, tricky... I can't tell you what State I'm in!

If I lock up - then you may email me so I can approve you.

Angela

6 comments:

Shonni said...

If you do, which I understand, please consider me.
Loves,
Shonni
shassoldt@msn.com

stellarparenting.com said...

me too, I only just found you a little while ago and I am looking forward to hearing how things go with the new kids.

Kelly said...

I won't give advice because I have both because I couldn't decide what to do. :)

The advantage of staying public is because it's great to reach as many people as possible to spread the word about adopting from the foster care system. It helps others know they are not alone and leads to more support for you and others.

The advantage of going private is that you can tell all and show pics without worrying about the wrong person seeing it.

I am just really careful when inviting others that I don't invite anyone from my state. If they don't have a profile or blog I request more info about them in an email.

Great to hear things are going so well.

I am just soooo thrilled for your family.

Can you mention again how old they are, please. :)

If you do go private, I would love to read!'
patkel5@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

If you go private, I'd love to continue reading. :)

MrsKish@Comcast.net

Sean and Lisa said...

Although I don't comment often I'm here reading. :) I understand the need for privacy...
I'd love to keep reading...my email is covenantkprs@gmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I don't blame your for wanting to go that way for awhile. Please keep me and our family on your list!
KM