Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Again!

My husband pretty much took over the pottying today and was incredibly diligent. The kids spent more time on the potty than off. Little Miss was really doing her best... and her brother was kind of enamored with the little potty outside and shooting cheerios

BUT it felt like complete and utter failure when once again,
tonight,
minutes after he had been on the toilet,
he really filled his pants...
He said he had to go
but he said it after the fact.
It was so bad Vanessa was heaving and freaking ...
Last week I was the one heaving and screeching and she helped me ...
and tonight I couldn't even go in to help her.

Steve and I just looked at each other in utter dismay and discouragement.
We could not have tried harder.

Oh, did I mention we are baby sitting a dog for 10 days and he is pooping and peeing all over the garage?

*sigh*

It's so


NOT FUNNY!

Let us not be weary in well doing : for in due season we shall reap if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

4 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Probably not the best time to be puppy sitting!
As, for the children, remember it is going to take a long time. Try to find pleasure in them, apart from the toileting issues. Remind yourself that it is not personal and that, for the most part, they have no control over it either. Prayers and hugs- hang in there!

Anonymous said...

You're doing a fine job. Have you read this:

http://www.storinguptreasures.com/

Scroll down to Tuesday, March 30th.

stellarparenting.com said...

ohh the drama of being a mama... good luck with the weekend.

Holly said...

Can't figure out how to leave a comment on your other blog. But holy moly girl! Snow? today? It is 90 degrees where I live...and it's ONLY April. If only I could find a place where it was warm year round...not hot...not cold..just medium. Oh wait...Hawaii :)
I read your comment on my blog- My Take Me Home Tuesday post.
I am curious...where IS your citizenship?
I love meeting people and hearing about their stories :)
Blessings,
Holly