Monday, March 22, 2010

A Reason or Two NOT to Visit Our House ...

I think I can say that we have accomplished goal number 1.
It's safe to say the twins are no longer backed up to their tonsils.

OH, my dear! BOTH at the same time ! POOP everywhere.
They are now in diapers for the rest of the afternoon.
He thinks it's great. She's ashamed.

Brianna was a good sport and helped me out. She threw the clothes outside to hose down and when she was not looking the dog ate the underwear....

Can it get any worse? I'm thinking there are more pleasant weight loss programs out there. Gag!

3 comments:

stellarparenting.com said...

out is better than in though, hope it wasn't to messy, tomorrow is a new day.

Kelly said...

Oh yuck! You are better than me.

~marci~ said...

This is when a good sense of humor is handy.... Now the dog will get "backed up"? LOL