Friday, December 16, 2011

You KNOW...

you are a scatter brain when you take three wrong turns to get to a friend's house 3 miles from yours. . .

I need God's grace to get my head screwed on before the choir rehearsal in 2 hours. 
I've decided being a children's choir director is much like sheep herding. 
Specially when you decide you want to do it different and have the kiddos march in holding candles. 
Yes. Much like sheep herding. 
When one goes astray the whole flock gets the wrong idea.
And those little lambs... so cute, but please, can you pay attention?

: -)

Oh, and I'm so afraid nobody is going to be there to listen to the poor little sheep.
Everybody I know says they can't make it.

:-(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I wish I could come listen to your little sheep. :) But it's a little too far. I'm sure it will be a blessing to anyone who does come, though! :)

~marci~ said...

I would be there if i could!!!