Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Prayer List for the Day

* My great big nephews hit a moose. Andrew is in the ER for the second time over it. He got the brunt of the beast... Michael less, so. Praises that they were not hurt worse!

* It's my sister's birthday and she's going through severe trial with her church friends and family.


* A friend's little girl had surgery and she is in terrible agony! She has not been able to walk since April due to severe pain - the surgery is suppose to relieve that, but that will take time.

* Grateful praise that Leila is recovering from her surgery so well.

*That Brianna can make up for lost time on the research paper stuck on my dead computer due this week.

*The choir program!!

* Missy's screaming at me. lol. Okay, that's not new.  She seems pleasant enough and when I reach out to hug her or pull her on my lap I find she's messed or soaked her clothes and well, she doesn't want to be sent for a shower. Of such is life. I found it almost comical when she informed me she had done it "on purpose" - a new word for her and I of course am not sure whether she meant on purpose or not on purpose but which ever, she still couldn't sit on my lap soaking wet.

*Wisdom in parenting.

*That I would be in tune to the Still-Small-Voice all day.

No comments: