Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh NO!

Tuesdays are town days for me. I drive Christina from biology to flute to piano, to the algebra tutor, Missy to speech, and the other girls here and there. Today we met up with Ellie, Natalie and Cindy to go shopping for the girls. GYC is fast approaching and the girls had to find an outfit that coordinated for when they sing. They chose a simple sweater. It looks nice and didn't break the budget.  It took us a little extra time however and I was quite late picking up James. Way too late, obviously. He was wearing Peyton's clothes when I arrived.

He had peed and pooped in his pants while sledding.

Lovely.

The plan had been for him to go to Peyton's after his school until I could pick him up from my town trip, but that is the end of that. I must be able to trust him to be a big boy when out of my sight if he is going to play with friends. I have to figure out a new way to do my Tuesdays. Besides I feel terrible for the gal watching him... it wasn't Peyton's mom, but her sister and we don't even know her very well and she had to deal with that??!!

He pitched a mini-fit when it was announced he was on laundry duty. Was he really surprised? Really now.... :-)

No comments: