Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hurting

My neck and upper back and right shoulder, that is. I have hardly been able to move all day. Not sure what up with that.

Christina took the twins out to play. She created a jumping obstacle course and then got them working on their speed. It was pretty funny to watch. Their jump really was improving by the time she let them quit.

Missy was cranky earlier and so I put her in time out in her bed for a bit. She promptly fell asleep, so I guess we can figure out what the trouble was.

Buster did quite a bit of phonics and reading. He's doing surprisingly well.He knows his sight words and can read short vowel sound words. Later Missy came and asked me to do some school with her. She's working on learning the sounds of the vowels.

We didn't accomplish much else today. I'm too stiff and sore for some reason.

No comments: