Friday, February 25, 2011

Find of the Week!

Mom and I went SHOPPING today. We mostly shopped second hand stores - it's more fun. The prices don't make you gasp for air and when you find something good you know you got a deal!  We picked up Vanessa and ate out, otherwise we had no kids and that was enjoyable.:-) I need the break every once in awhile. The twins have been doing very well this week, though. I picked up a nice little bike for Buster for $12.40. It has gears and hand brakes and everything. It's bigger than his orange bike and smaller than the blue bike waiting for him to grow into. It's not coordinated enough to ride a bike too big for him. This one I think will be perfect.

We made this Goodwill find for $3.50.  It's the retired American Girl Doll Kirsten.
Missy is quite pleased. 
I found the clothes at the opposite end of the store from where I found the doll all bunched up in a little bag priced for $2.50.
The bonnet has some trials, but other than that it's a nice doll for a little 7 year old Miss.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love a good deal!!! Sounds like you got some great deals and had two very happy little kiddos. Win. Win. :)