Friday, October 8, 2010

Lovely Blog Award

This took me awhile to get to, but thanks to De from Chosen that Good Part. She has given me this "lovely" blog award! Wow! Thanks. Sometimes I wonder if putting it all out there is a good idea... but you wouldn't believe how it helps me think things though sometimes. I hope that what I write can be a help somewhere down the road. For one thing, it has put me in touch with other moms in the same boat and we share things that work or don't work, and sometimes we have to remind each other what our objectives are and ways to avoid catastrophe. The rules are to post three things that I think are lovely.

1. Family togetherness

2. Inspiring music

3. lots of garden produce :-)

Okay, now I need to post 3-5 lovely blogs whom I think deserve this award and inform them of it. Here are three  that I can relate to right now:




Actually.... there's quite a few more, but they are listed on the side-bar (or not listed yet, because I haven't taken the time to list them! Of such is my life these days.

1 comment:

Dee said...

You do have a lovely blog, and I love to read what you write. I've been following your blog since before you went to Africa. Someone had linked it and I remember that that day, you had posted a writing assignment that one of your daughters wrote. I was so touched by her heart and how you were rearing your girls for Christ, that I kept coming back to visit. I am still learning much from you and your family! I have also found some lovely blogs through your blog.

Thank you for sharing your heart!


Dee