Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I May Be Eating My Words Later - *update*

"I don't care what you wear to school today, I don't care if you wear pajamas or a diaper on your head, but I suggest you wear a shirt and pants."

Can you tell I'm really, really tired?

And thanks for all the comments, but what's with the anonymousness?

P.S. She frowned, went to her room without a word, shut the door and emerged 15 minutes later fully dressed. No battle. Reverse psychology is all I have left..... There have been no other  battles in the last hour, either. It's Christina's birthday so that might be occupying her mind since birthdays are MAJOR occasions to her.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I noticed you had a bunch of "Anonymous" posts also. Interesting...

GB's Mom said...

I hear the fatigue. I am glad the reverse psychology worked. Hang in there... you are doing great :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm! Maybe it's time to take a break. You can't tie them to a tree till you get your energy (or maybe your faith) back, but you might consider going away for a weekend without them. Come to Colorado. I'll do all the cooking. Dad

Dee said...

Happy Birthday to Christina and prayers and hugs to you!!! Don't grow weary, the harvest is ripe for the picking and you will reap it because you will not faint!!! Be encouraged!!! :) :) :)

Dee

Kelly said...

Glad it worked for you because that one has never worked for me. Sorry you are discouraged. Me too. So at least you are not alone. :/ We will make it. Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow they will have new tricks so at least we won't be bored. Don't you just love the excitement that each day brings? LOL