Thursday, September 9, 2010

To the Utter Ends of the Earth.... and MAGDA from Poland

Hi Magda.... I found your comment, but I have no way to respond directly to you since your profile is private so here we are. I was able to get the contact information for the author of the little book, Naughty Heart, Clean Heart as the Review and Herald no longer has the rights to the book. I am asking the author if she has some copies I can buy, or if she will allow me to make some copies of the book. I'll be sure to include you in my count. Either you can leave me an email address or I'll get your info from my dad. As a side benefit I FINALLY know who reads from Poland!!!!  :-)

So, who is reading from London? Is that you, Miche?
Actually, there are 4 places in the UK that are reading...
HINT, HINT, HINT~~!!Wouldn't it be fun to know who is reading in Australia, Sweden, Switzerland, New Zealand, Iceland, Germany, Guatemala, Uganda, Argentina and Spain??? Pretty please??

It's always interesting to know who would actually care to read the monologue of a mom in the trenches with two children from the hard places. It also makes me think I aught to be careful what I say. I desire that what I write will only have an impact (if any)  for good and not evil.

I pretty much know who you are in South Africa, Tanzania, Belgium, and some of you in Canada. It would be nice, though if the rest of you in Canada would come out of the closet and tell me who you are - especially if you are a relative!!! As for the USA. I give up. :-) You are all welcome, of course, but I'm still surprised that people return regularly.

God's blessings to all! ( And do think about leaving me a comment and telling me who you are :-)

5 comments:

:)De said...

Wow! What an international following you have! I basically feel like I am just "talking" to myself on my blog, but it is a good way to keep record of life for my kidlets. I for one am very encouraged by the way you respond to your 2 little ones as they grow and learn. A very positive impact.

Peace

R said...

I'm Becca, I'm a queer disabled student living in Manchester in northern England. Depending on what software is being used it might look like I'm reading from London (my birthplace, but I've lived up here for 7 years now).

Anonymous said...

I'm Julie. I am from southern MO, nowhere exotic. LOL I am the Mom to a child with RAD. Long story that is his and he is an adult now, but I so wish when he came into my life I knew all about RAD. I read several blogs of parents who have children with attachment issues and I see how many things I did wrong. I am so touched and blessed at watching how you all parent these precious wonders.

Claire said...

Hi,

I'm Claire, I'm from Bournemouth in the UK, but until recently I lived in London.

I don't have kids myself but I have spent a lot of time working and volunteering with them, especially children with additional needs.

One day I'd like to foster or adopt.

Blessings,

Claire

Daniela said...

Well, you know I'm the Belgian follower (enjoyed the pictures of your clan during the recent visit!). As for Germany, this could have been me while I was visiting my folks. But maybe your Dad or brother have some German followers who ended up on your blog! Blessings, Daniela