Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 1 - She Chose to Be Responsible!!!

It's the first day of a new era and Missy chose to be responsible. 
Yippee! 
I can hardly believe it, though the fact that this is the last day of swimming just may have played a roll in helping her to make the right choices today. 

Maybe she just needed to be handed the reins??

I would hardly think it possible that she could just transition into suddenly being responsible just like that without a hard lesson or two.... but I can hope, right?

Holding my breath.....

4 comments:

Sean and Lisa said...

Holding my breath with you! I know, trust me I know how we long for that "click" to happen in their little brains and for responsibility and trust to grow. It will, I just know it.
Keep on keeping on. You are not alone. There are many of us mommies out here working along side of you and praying hard for these precious ones to be made new in Him.
Much love!
Lisa

Cybil said...

I love the comment, "I will not be controlled". Love it, love it!! We are adopting our 5th, a little guy from the foster system who has had to learn that I also will not be controlled. Its an amusing process for sure!

Best wishes!

Cybil

Jenny said...

Great news!! I am so happy for you!!

stellarparenting.com said...

Yipee for good choices!