Wednesday, September 8, 2010

There's Something about Control

Little hot tempered Missy has been fighting me ALL day.
I'm exhausted.
She wants control.
I need her to obey.
I'm tired of the manipulations.
I don't fall for it and it makes her mad.
She's had few good moments, too, but.
She's jealous of her brother because he's been so good 
that she kicked him in the head.
He merely stuck his tongue out at her.
She tattled and got herself in trouble.
She was angry for getting caught and  lying about it.

I'm so tired that I put her to bed.
Well, anyway, she's the one who told me she was too tired
to talk about kicking her brother in the head.
Hello!! You just woke up from a nap...
I'm the one who needs to go to bed,
I think.

We'll try again tomorrow, kiddo.

AND
oh dear,
There's a glitch in the fair thing.
Apparently, you now have to register your chickens
a month ahead of time
to have them in the fair.
They said they'd call if they decide we can enter them in the morning.
For Buster's sake I hope they make room.
As for Missy...
with all the screaming I've endured...
She probably won't be going for the first couple days,
at least.
She and I have to come to some sort of agreement
first.

No comments: