Friday, March 25, 2011

Testing ,Testing, 1.2.3.

Ah, that would be Missy DOING the testing. . .

for no reason at all that anybody can see.

The results of the tests are always the same. Her entire day is put on hold.

"I'm giving you the choice, child. Be happy and helpful and cooperative, or sit here. You choose by your actions."

She chooses to sit there.

Like I say, the results of the testing is consistent.

We went through the routine.... praying, talking about choices, repeating our Scripture texts, requiring obedience. Again and again. With patience.

Now it is for us to believe that God's Word is true and He will work the transformation her heart needs.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I SO hear you!!! We are doing the same here :( I really just need a spark of hope from this child to keep pressing on. I have nothing from her :( I am ready for this to stop...

Your posts are always so encouraging and the timing is usally perfect! Thank you!