Thursday, March 31, 2011

Missy

I'm waiting to see if Missy can snap out of her attitude on her own this morning...

We've had a fairly good week. She's been pretty amiable. She doesn't give a hoot if she obeys or not, but at least she isn't screaming and throwing a tantrum about it. She just walks away or ignores me. I have dealt with each disobedience the same way each time and things were improving.

Today, first thing though, I found her doing what she knows she shouldn't. I called her on it and sent her back to her room and so therefore she is doing NOTHING; not getting dressed, not making her bed, not doing anything. I brought her her water and she just ignored me. I'm waiting to see when she'll decide to make a change.

She'll either suddenly decide to get moving or we'll have a show-down.

I'm prepared. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

Hang in there Mama.

I read the book of Ephesians yesterday and found myself often thinking about you--especially Missy. Bottom line, she needs Jesus! Until then she will struggle with the raging lusts of her flesh.

Its a battle indeed.

Love and blessings,
s

Oldqueen44 said...

Way to stay strong. You can do it. You have Jesus.