Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Delight to Do WHOSE Will?

Progress! There was no show-down.

Breakfast was over,

dishes done,

and she hadn't made a move

but Steve called her for morning worship and she obeyed.

The verse of the week is

Psalm 40:8

I delight to do Thy will, oh my God, yeah Thy law is within my heart.

Missy kept saying "I delight to do MY will..."  which nearly brought the house down!!  Oh how true, child, BUT what a day that will be when you learn the joy of doing GOD's will.

Anyway, what a good verse! We've been going over it and over at every sign of inclination towards obstinacy and it actually puts a smile on her face.

Tank is here for a week. Missy's out bossing both dogs around, which is a totally appropriate place to use up her desire for control. 

I'm back to transplanting...

No comments: