Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rethinking the Big Change Idea

Found an interesting series of pictures on the camera...

(I wonder who's  been using my camera again?!
One guess is all we're allowed.)

                                         and, well, thought they might be the ticket to a new look... and so the blog might not disappear for a day or two, but if it does, it will be back on Friday!

Been needing a fresh look... and these pics just capture this lousy weather and April showers that promise to bring May flowers ....

:-)

4 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Thanks for the warning :)

C Dawn's bucket said...

I echo the thanks...I always worry when blogs go offline. Hope all is well in your world.

acceptance with joy said...

ALl is well...

:)De said...

I thank you too for tellling us. I sometimes have a slight panic when people just disappear because you just never know what happened. See you when you get back.