Thursday, July 29, 2010

VBS Tonight

He's at VBS. He tried super hard today and Steve stuck by him most of the day working with him and working with him on self-control and he made it. It was a close one. At one point I asked him to play with his airplane outside and he started running around in crazy circles and he threw his flip-flops. I was on my feet in an instant and required him to STOP! I told him in no uncertain terms that his going to VBS tonight depended on whether or not he could get himself under control before it was too late. It scared him and he immediately apologized. He was good after that.

Steve and I picked most of the apricots yesterday and I've been canning with one helper or another all day. We have 86 quarts... The kids are crazy about canned apricots. We still have lots to make jam and pie with. The garden is calling me. The green beans are ready to be picked again so I talked Steve into going to VBS tonight.  Off to the bean patch I go...

No comments: