Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Face Says it ALL!

It's another outlandish pool story, but it had little to do with the twins so it's on the other blog .

The twins have been so good it leaves me with little to say :-) Hallelujah!!!

Little Missy's face reads like a book. It's hilarious to watch her "choose" her attitudes. Christina and I were sitting on the love seat in the living room and the twins were sitting on the couch looking at a stack of library books I had just brought home. Buster had one book in his hands and another on his lap and Little Miss really, really wanted the one on his lap so she just took it. Buster's rights were violated and he protested and I asked her to please put it back and ask kindly for it or choose a book from the stack. She put it back and Christina and I sat back and watched a display of emotions flit across her screen until she settled on a "pretend I'm happy and contented look" which gave way to a "I really am content " look. Of course this all transpired in seconds. Christina and I looked at each other and laughed with joy. Self control. She's getting it!  Thank you, Lord.

Swimming is still the prize of all prizes to work towards and the twins swam a lot yesterday. It's good.

1 comment:

~marci~ said...

Oh to those of us who wear our emotions instead of safely tucking them inside...Missy and I will live longer for it...lol
Precious experience to remember.