Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Different Boy Today

After yesterday's hard, hard day, the kiddo woke up happy, congenial and cooperative. He's also talking like a baby and needing assistance with simple tasks. Seems to be a cycle of some sort. Not sure what it means.

I will pretty much be alone all day. Steve has the kids at church and then it's homeless ministry. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. All the wildfires around us aren't helping my lungs, but I can't blame the smoke for everything. I've had serious bronchitis for a solid month with no end in sight. Anyway, I took my handful of herb pills (yes, dad, even my epicore), grabbed my Bible, my cell phone, the laptop and water and I'm going to do nothing but lay in bed, listen to the helicopter fight fire and rest by the humidifier all day.

1 comment:

momof4boys said...

Hi Angie
a week or so ago I read on the news that there is a bug (infection) that they are a little stumped by so far that is going around and they said that it is mainly in Oregon, Washington and some parts of British Columbia. They say it is a constant lung kind of fungus that keeps people coughing. Several people have died from it although some people seem to have it for a very long time but they don't quite know what to do about it. Anyway, not trying to scare you but if you can find an anti-fungal herb like or something maybe it could be that. I'm not sure but it would be interesting to look into.