Thursday, May 6, 2010

Speech Today

The children's memory verse for this week is:
I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say. Exodus 4:12

I claim this as a promise. We went to speech today and while discussing Little Boy's slow word recall and speech the teacher suggested that he may never improve in that area. That only time would tell.
My mind went back to the memory verse and  I decided it was God ordained that we should be learning this verse this very week, so I came home and looked up the context and here it is.

Then Moses said to the LORD, “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.” 
So the LORD said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the LORD? 
Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.”

No comments: