Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lets Just Say

I hate miralax.

They can't do without it.
They can't be successful with it.

We're trying a new dosage.

Little Man did TELL me he had to go this am. That was very good. He was a tad late... but not totally. I am happy for that.

I'm sick,
I'm hungry,
and I need a friend...

Those are words to a song in my children's choir and they are ringing through my head!! Partly because indeed I am sick. I'm tired of cooking and would love to eat someone else's food for a change and I'm feeling the need for some peer adult interaction. When I missed church  I pretty much missed out on our socializing for the week. Well, tomorrow is coming. Katie always visits me on Wednesdays.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

My pediatrician suggested Miralax and told him I didn't like it. I would do what I could to avoid it. We feed them a lot of homemade wheat bread and fruit. Also, straight juice seems to help them. A few days ago they had huge bellies. We upped everything and it seemed to help.

Jenny said...

I wish I was closer to you. I am sure we could share many laughs and tears!!

GB's Mom said...

Apple Cider does it for my little one :)

~marci~ said...

Hope you get some respite soon. Before you burn out... Some states give respit care...Does yours?? Praying for you...!

Kelly said...

Friends that truly get it are hard to find. Hope one comes your way really soon. I completely understand where you are coming from.