Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Been a Day

I have succumbed to the flue. I hurt all over. Advil kept me going today. The PUD was here most of the day with two huge trucks, two pickups, a backhoe and a dozen men working on putting in fiber. The phone bill is going to go down and the internet is going to speed up. Yeah!!! But they had the power off most of the time. The holding tank sprung a HUGE leak and so my husband worked on that and we had no water most of the day either. We planted part of  both gardens, and I taught piano and choir. It was our last choir practice with Reflections for the season. The inside of the church was 90 degrees and we could hardly get the temperature to come down at all. It was so blasting hot we had a short version of a rehearsal for Saturday's concert. I came home and found the twins still in the garden with Chip, our oldest mini-rex bunny,  following them everywhere. I made supper and suddenly the advil quit working and here I am totally whipped and hurting.We are all sunburned and ready for bed. Thankfully the water is fixed and Buster's in the tub and Missy's waiting a turn. The rest went to prayer meeting. The twins had a good day. We only endured one tantrum that I can remember. Ha! It's all a blur. They still have diarrhea so there were many accidents and I couldn't expect too much of them in that way. Buster seemed to handle having a bunch of kids over during piano lesson time pretty well. I never asked much of him, though. It has seemed like he usually erupts if he's been stimulated too much. It feels like he's making progress in this department.

Oh boy! I really must go to bed.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Exhausted just reading. Get some rest and take care of yourself.

stellarparenting.com said...

me too, get better.

GB's Mom said...

Fell better, quickly!

~marci~ said...

Oh I pray you are better SOON!

Jenny said...

How are you? I hope you are feeling better today!