Friday, May 21, 2010

Go Figure

We are home.

Steve and I are looking at each other shaking our heads. Little Missy was thoroughly offended when I told her she would be wearing a diaper today since she wasn't choosing to use the commode. In fact, we had a nice little tantrum to deal with. I told her if she could manage to keep it dry and clean until we got home she could then put on a pair of panties.

And she did.

Told her she couldn't have supper until she did a big poop.

And she did.

I re-evaluated my observations on her bathroom issues.

Yes, I did.

I thought I was mean, but apparently I'm not mean enough.

2 comments:

GB's Mom said...

I am sure, with a little bit of effort, you could be a whole lot meaner! {{{Hugs}}}

Kelly said...

Go Figure. Hmm. If only we knew what was going on in our kids heads. If only.