Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Price of Pearls

This is kind of funny.
I was thinking I should put a little price list for pearls on my sidebar.
I could get rich.
Do you know how many people end up on my blog looking for the price of pearls?
I've had quite a list of countries visiting lately-
Indonesia, India, Iraq, etc...
They're looking for pearls.
Our two pearls are a little rough and unpolished and not for sale!

The price of pearl is the second most popular thing that sends them to my blog.
The first most popular search that gets them here would be my reference to The Lost Art of Thinking* by Dr. Nedley*  Quite amazing really.

2 comments:

Sean and Lisa said...

Oh I know it! I love to see how people end up on my blog. It's funny and ya know, a wee bit humbling too to know that alot of them weren't looking for me. :)
Much love!
Lisa

Melanie said...

I found you from an adoption blog in Alabama (don't ask which one, it was a series of clicks)
I catch up on you about 2-3 times a week.