Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jack and Jill

Went up the hill...

But Jack isn't likely to break his crown over it.

He's more likely to let Jill do that.
She can carry the greater part of that basket, too, while she's at it.

It WAS kind of heavy, though.
So here's a couple of funnies from our day.
There were two water bottles. One was pink and the other clear.
Missy wanted to know which one was hers... which to me was a no brainer.
But apparently too much for her to figure out. 
Ahem!! Not really. She was looking for some action...
I didn't bite.
I just said, "You choose".
She then turned to her unsuspecting twin and asked, 
"would you like the pink one or the white one?"
He, being all boy that he is, chose the white one.
At which, she screached, "YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT ONE!!!"
Sadly daddy and I found it rather funny and made her stick to her offer of letting HIM CHOOSE
and TAKE the one he wanted.

She's got a knack for that kind of thing.

I've been working with them about sharing.
James is rather docile.She picks the fights and squawks the loudest.
I nearly fell off my chair in amusement this evening when she came a-tattling,
"James is fighting over the shower!!"
I took that to mean, James was going about his business of taking his shower when she finally got her act together and she found that he was in the shower she wanted. 
All her fussing and fuming did not budge him out of said shower stall
and she was looking for a higher power to uninstall him.
Good luck, little lady.

1 comment:

Sean and Lisa said...

LOL! Isn't it something that these kids think we were just born yesterday?! :)
My child is always trying to pull one over on me and yet after 6 years he is STILL trying. You'd think he'd get it by now....LOL!