Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today is Better

The morning went fine.

James had a longer day of school.

I haven't asked them to do anything this afternoon, yet though....


**

My dad recommended I watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Um, yup, that's me.  I watched it last night online and started my reboot program this morning.

Today is day one of my green drink fast. I went out and picked carrots and beets, kale, mizuna, and parsley, then I added apples and blended it up with a lemon. I had to ration out my potion because the kids liked it so much . . .  I'm going to do this for 10 days. I'm hoping for relief from my skin condition, migraines and I am hoping it ups my energy level.

Except for the lemon, everything is in abundance and free. This cleansing diet shouldn't cost me a dime.
I'm making an effort to exercise, too. 


No comments: