Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oh, Wisdom, Where Art Thou?

Sweet kids! Lots of fun. The sound is getting better. I need a little wisdom in dealing with some mimatched pitch!!!

It's hard to write when someone is screaming in your ear!!!

Let's just say we might be going hiking on ol'd tantrum hill today.
The Control Freak is rearing it's ugly head.

Oh, for wisdom to know how to deal with it!

Okay. I need to go hike someone.

****

Day three for reboot. Boy, that Armenian lentil soup that I was serving at the church supper sure was appealing to me!! I was cold and it was hot and smelled yummy! BUT I am here to say I stuck it out. I'm a little blurry today, but that's not uncommon for me. I only managed to squeeze in 35 minutes of walking yesterday. Ah, but today, we might end up going miles and miles and miles if that's what the children keep "pushing" for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you, Ange. Hope you can conquer your little monsters and Reboot at the same time. Dad