Monday, April 18, 2011

Better Day

It's been a better day. The sunshine has been wonderful. I found my lost jacket that had my driver's license and bank card in the pocket. SOMEONE... I have my suspicions, put it in the basket we keep by the fireplace full of jump ropes and weights and other exercise tools. It took 3 days and a lot of time on my knees to find that! Thank the Lord He showed me where it was. I would have never guessed on my own.

Missy made a decision to be amiable today. She lost her cool a couple of times but chose to turn things around.

The twins have been playing outside together nicely while I've been washing laundry and cleaning the laundry room. There's a half dozen, 3 week old kittens in there that can spit nails if you get too close with the broom. It's really funny.

It was too cold in the greenhouse last night. Lost some of the tomato plants. Kind of random in which ones froze and which ones were fine. Plants in the very same tray side by side reacted to the cold differently. Tonight we'll carry the whole lot up to the house until we get out little wood stove going.

I think I'm spread a bit too thin to even consider doing respite for our friends again. The twins are all I can handle right now. I'm sure the poor kid was only too glad to go home to food he was familiar with!

Brianna is sick.

No comments: