Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tantrum

I don't know what to blame it on but Missy went off the deep end with a tantrum we haven't seen in awhile.

So actually both kids went to bed early.

Both started off with whining (at different times) and when I tried correct him he refused to be redirected, and she literally blew up.

I did let them have gluten yesterday for the first time in months. For James I don't see anything different. He probably could eat it sometimes without a belly ache. Steve would like me to keep him off for another 6 months or so.

For Missy physically the reaction is unmistakeable. She might have had some small amounts of dairy, too... and that could contribute to all sorts of things.

The little Buddy got his first haircut today. I can cut hair but I didn't want to be responsible. Ha! What a wiggle worm. He was fine with having his hair cut, but he was wiggling so much she couldn't do a good job. His hair is so straight it is unforgiving. She kept asking me, Is that okay, is that okay? Finally I said, yes, paid her money, tipped her for the trouble and took him home. I'll fix it myself.

The goose has laid her first eggs. She has a whole nest. Maybe that's why the gander has been so ornery lately.


1 comment:

Shonni said...

I love reading about your days. Thank you for sharing.