Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vertigo

It has been pretty much decided that I am dealing with Migrainous Vertigo. GREAT!  Let's just add something new to the migraines every year....   I am feeling a lot better tonight, though.  Really truly I am depressed just thinking about going into winter. I bawl my eyes out knowing I am going to live in this thick gray fog in my head for the next several months. It's really hard on my motivation, and all that. I love sunshine and summer.

Our busy Tuesdays are just that. BUSY! They are topped only by our busy Wednesdays...  Steve actually took the day off work today to help me since I couldn't drive.

Missy's behavior has been impeccable, except that she is pooping her pants morning, noon and night and doesn't care a wit. It's getting worse and worse. I just have been dealing with it matter-of-factly as something that is just a problem we have to deal with - weak bowels, developmentally challenged, etc... and I now believe she is taking advantage of that. In fact it came clear tonight that because there has been no real consequence other than having to take a shower - which she loves, and having to wash her clothes out - which is no big deal to her, that she is taking great pleasure in it. At least that is my perception at the moment. So tonight it is an early bed and there will be no more play sessions with the neighbor kids this week. Next week she must prove that she is at least trying.

Speaking of playing with the neighbors.... it's an all consuming obsession bound to drive us all insane. We have to tell her she can't talk about it anymore and to GET A LIFE. Well, okay, something akin to that. I finally asked her if she liked the neighbors better than her family. Do they take care of you? Do they feed you? Do they love you like your family does? Apparently they are more fun than we are. Which is okay, except we have to live our every waking moments being informed about just what the neighbors are up to and "can I go play with them?" five hundred times a minute and I'm only exaggerating a little. :-)

Steve is building a new porch.  It's quite a project.

James is excited. Tomorrow a reporter is doing a little story on Canyon Academy and he's getting his picture taken for the newspaper. He told me all about it.

So I found out that Danny Dimm was not killed by a tree necessarily. He was working beside a big piece of logging equipment. A tree came down the wrong way and tipped the loader over onto Danny crushing him.  This morning Raleigh Flint was killed in a 6 car pile-up. Our prayers go up in behalf of that family, also.

No comments: