Thursday, October 20, 2011

{Music is Good for Me} So Blessed

Vanessa has had the happy task of listening to and voting on music submissions for the upcoming G*Y*C Convention. After her invitations to the files quit being tagged by the server and dumped, and we figured out how to use Google Wave, her little ibook was hooked to the sound system the music started to flow.... We cranked it up. The mariachi band filtering up from the orchards had competition!

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as we listened and peeled carrots and potatoes and scrubbed beets from the garden. The whole family got into it.... nobody's asking for our votes, but that doesn't stop any of us from expressing our sentiments!! In the end we let Vanessa make her own decisions.  :-)

Music speaks to me. There's nothing like it to lift my spirits towards heaven. How blessed we are to have such wonderful music.

There's this one group Vanessa did not vote on, called Echoes of Heaven.....

They've got my vote.....

not that I'm partial
or biased or anything,

but then,

nobody is asking for my vote.  :-)

Echoes of Heaven

1 comment:

~marci~ said...

Music... It brings calm and peace to my soul.
How fun to get to listen to the submissions for G*Y*C*! I'd vote for Echos of Heaven~even tho I have not had the privilege of hearing them...I just know they must be awesome! :)