Monday, October 17, 2011

Sigh

I'm back at square one.

I shouldn't really tell my child 
what I think of how she looks 
with beans smeared all over 
her lovely yellow dress.

Tomorrow is a new day.

On a side note:

It appears there is something to this magnesium thing. We missed two days and little Miss Muffet was on a downward spiral from the moment she woke up... by mid-morning I realized I had not given her the CALM so we took care of that and things started to look up after a few hours.

4 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

I must give this magnesium a try with one of our 5 year old "neurotic" children.

Blessings and joy,
Summer

Shonni said...

Praying for you....

Denise said...

I've been learning so much from these posts, and I appreciate your honesty. Yesterday, I had to start over before I even got out of bed! Ugh. I knew this would be hard, but I'm starting to wonder if I'll *ever* get past Day One!

I've never tried magnesium. Have you posted about it in detail? I'll have to look into it. I'm always looking for natural solutions!

Melanie said...

I made it through day one on Monday. I was 30 minutes shy of making it through day 2, but I didn't... Day 1 for me!