Monday, May 16, 2011

My LEGS!!! Groan.

My legs HURT!!

What in the world?

Took me awhile to remember I went running with Mr. Cranky Pants yesterday.... You know, I ran and ran like nothing. I never felt a thing. It was pouring rain and my lungs were completely free. There wasn't the slightest tightness or wheezing and not even a single cough. I could have kept going but for compassion for the fellow half my size who was making his running harder by screeching and squawking and carrying on. He was too tired to run any more and so we walked.

It's the middle of the day and I am suddenly this OLD grandma who can hardly walk!

2 comments:

GB's Mom said...

I hear you!

mommytoalot said...

LOL..this post made me laugh. My legs hurt when i go up and down the stairs 50 times a day..
Good that you went for a run..i think i'd pass out.
xx
Lisa