Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Peace

So, it seems that lessons in self-control are being taken to heart.

Peace.

It's so nice.

Of course, school hasn't started yet, but then, they have learned to make beds happily and carry out the compost, and empty the trash and run errands up and down the stairs for me without a major ta-do, so I'm hopeful and we'll try not to make it too tedious.

This morning Buster made his bed and his sister's bed all by his own choice.

It's so nice.

When I think of our battles of the past few months I realize  God has been VERY good to us.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You are blessed! I was doing the same thing today...thinking about how far we have come in four months. School has started for us...day 2 was better than day 1 except for one child.
I love your new picture!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

What a blessing!!