Wednesday, January 15, 2014

AFRICA {Brianna Arrives with Her Friends}


Brianna and Enjoli, Ashley and William have arrived in Africa. My brother sent me a message at 2:30 this morning saying, "the plane has landed, but I forgot to tell them they are considered tourists on this first round of immigration."

I started praying.

Then I got another messages saying he could see them through the door. I have been there. I figured they were collecting their luggage. I knew this could be a hurdle from past experience. The customs officials want bribes. Our stance on bribery is to hold your ground and not give it because it promotes corruption.

Steve woke up and we both started praying together.

Eventually I received a message from Brianna herself saying they had made it thru. They had given her a hard time with all those BIG 50 lb suitcases, but God had seen them through.

I guess they had some sickness on the trip but were feeling a bit better.

Now they are waiting for Antionette and the little girls' plane to land.

The adventure has begun.

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is so exciting!!! I'm glad their travels went well, and that the Lord saw them through immigration.