Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Unending

The last two days the testing is unending. I feel like the wicked witch of the West because there is no let up from one behavior to the next and I'm constantly correcting and disciplining. For a few minutes one is good while the other is bad and then they switch so that there is no let up for me. I was suppose to go to town with my oldest this morning.... but she had to go by herself since one child is confined to his room for awhile and the other was dilly-dallying with her morning routine.  As Vanessa left she handed me a couple of chocolates. Does it show that bad that I'm discouraged?

4 comments:

~marci~ said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you. Your consistency will give you blessings that will sooner or later become obvious. Hang in there! God is with you! Joshua 1:9

GB's Mom said...

I hoped the chocolate helped, at least a little! {{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

You're doing great, keep up with the consistency!

Kelly said...

Keep on keeping on. You are doing great!!!!