Thursday, April 18, 2013

Make Way for Ducklings


So sweet and soft.
We hate to take them from their momma...
She'd give her life for these babies,
even the Papa is very protective,
but April is too early.
Each day there was one less...

And today we kidnapped the survivors 
and adopted them out.
They'll have a happy life with Delano and Ellesia!

I wish I could show you just how happy these little guys made Buddy ;-).

I told you there are a trillion, billion blossoms ... so many varieties!

The Hills are Alive with the sound of music!

and the sound of children's laughter.... see our house down in the left ? Are you jealous yet?

A child's paradise

You can never pick too many flowers or have too many friends.

The white patches in the valley are cherries, pears and apples in blossom.

Run, run, run!!!

There's so much to praise the Lord about.

Sliding down the mountain on their bellies. Who cares about grass stains. You are only a kid once and spring comes only once a year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm beyond jealous! I'm trying to figure out where you live so I can go enjoy your lovely view, too! Ha ha! :-)

We have some lovely flower fields near me, but they aren't natural like yours seem to be.

Your pictures remind me of one of my very favorite places in Poland.

In any case, they make me smile (and still want to show up and wander and pray and enjoy the view and take some pictures myself!)

I'll have to enjoy it vicariously through the blog. So thanks for sharing :-)

Laurel said...

LOVE all of the pics !!!

You do live in such a beautiful area.

:) :) :)

Emily said...

I am officially jealous!!! I grew up in the Santa Cruz Mountains in California, and there were wildflowers and hills to roll down everywhere on my parents' property. The flowers and hills leave much to be desired in Florida...

Elyssa said...

Ohhhhh! So beautiful! If only I could transplant that whole field over here and some how make it last till July when I get married.... :)

Oldqueen44 said...

Breath taking.