Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Prayers Needed

Anxiety is at an all time high as of 2 am.... haven't slept a wink since. I'm more and more like my mother and that scares me... lol!

Tantruming girl child last night.

Way too much too many appointments and too much to do yesterday - including canning the pears which is NOT my favorite.

Big trip today to Portland and I hate driving in unfamiliar territory let alone big city traffic.

Anybody who called me yesterday with yet another job for us I just said NO to. Sorry. Had to say it three times in one day.

Okay, I'm off.

Pray if you will for us and Steve at home with the twins.




3 comments:

Sean and Lisa said...

Prayers said and continuing!
May you feel His lifting today!
Much love!
Lisa

Daniela said...

Believe me, I've been there. important is how you deal with it. When it comes to insomnia, 99% of the problem is that people worry about not sleeping. If I can't sleep, I rather do something I've always wanted to accomplish before I continue tossing around. The Lord can give you the strength you need in each and every situation - even if you are sleep depraved. Just my 10 cents!

La Tea Dah said...

Even with GPS, past experience, and the same driver (my husband) and same navigator (me) we usually ALWAYS miss an exit somewhere in Portland! Chalk it all up to the city's fault! LOL!

Glad you had a great time! Sweet Tomatoes is the best!