Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It Matters WHO the Co-pilot is

Natalie is very good! Excellent is more like it. She gets us around the city like a pro.... Vanessa, on the other hand.... just like her mother. We took a few wrong exits.... Need I say more?

I am amazed at how much noise 5 teenagers can make in a swimming pool. The pool is outside my motel window a little ways. I'm thinking no one will be able to sleep until they are done playing.

The vocal workout is going very, very well. Lots of hard work, but a lot of laughs.

Blaylock thinks Brianna is very funny. She really doesn't mean to be funny at all... but somehow her naivety  comes across as humor. She's become very confident in who she is and if she doesn't get something she isn't afraid to let it be known... Anyway, he didn't make the connection that she was a part of this family and when that was settled he wanted to know how many years younger she was than Christina. Poor Bri - the bane of her youth.

Took the girls out to Sweet Tomatoes. They had a GRAND time.

I switch from feeling like a very old chaperon to being a teenager. Taking wrong exits is a bit distressing to Ellie... I told her hey, your mom is in Africa and you are with me... it's all an adventure!!!! She thinks she'll write a book about this trip.

No comments: