Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Foster Care Roller Coaster!

I don't know what is going to happen. The SW called to say she was pulling her recommendation to return the kids on the 3rd. I don't understand it. I asked pointed questions and got a hotly defensive response.... Until I burst out crying.... Then suddenly the temperature changed. I think she understood then that it's not me against her. We are in this together and their decisions good or bad, whether they make sense or not affect the foster family in a big way. I was leaving on vacation baby free and she just threw a monkey wrench into all the summer plans. Right or wrong I cannot tell. I do know there is going to be some contesting. And SW did promise me she would let mom have the kiddos IF mom can prove SW wrong! So here goes...

I love those babies dearly. I would not let them go to another home, but I'm tired. My house is in a major upheaval. i need some time. these two kids take up a lot of my time and so nothing gets finished. I don't like people changing the plan every other week much, either.

So, with that, we are off to campmeeting with the gang, the babies, their mom, and their siblings... Praying for a spiritual feast...

1 comment:

Oldqueen44 said...

Sorry to hear things can't just be settled and there is always something unexpected around the corner.