Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Garden Help

We have been so busy that it's all HAND-ON-DECK!  
This is the 2nd driest year ever recorded in this area
and I can tell.
BUT the sprinkler system is going now so we won't be watering each plant by hand anymore.
Mulching is next on the list.
How can you tell we are a little behind the times?

I have no idea what will happen at the FTDM tomorrow at CPS.
I am confident that all our prayers are heard.
I trust that what is needed will happen.

I am so thankful for all who have prayed for this family.
Please don't stop praying for them.

*****
 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean:
 from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, 
will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: 
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, 
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, 
and cause you to walk in my statutes, 
and ye shall keep my judgments, 
and do them. . . . and ye shall be my people, 
and I will be your God.

Ezekiel 36:25- 28


 "Christ can look on the misery of the world 
without a shade of sorrow for having created man. 
In the human heart He sees more than sin, 
more than misery.
 In His infinite wisdom and love He sees man’s possibilities, 
the height to which he may attain. 
He knows that, 
even though human beings have abused their mercies 
and destroyed their God-given dignity, 
yet the Creator is to be glorified in their redemption."
- 7T 269.3

No comments: