Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Playing Happily

He plays pretty contentedly by the hour. I took him out to the garden and we picked a lot of tomatoes... I was picking orange ones because I know frost is bound to arrive sooner or later. I looked over and saw his bowl overflowing with green tomatoes : -) He was only trying to do what I was doing. It's alright. We have TONS of tomatoes and a few fried green tomatoes might be good.

We have two TONKA trucks that my little nephews left here a long time ago. They have come into good use.

I will go to a meeting about this little fellow tomorrow. Apparently there are differences of opinion about what exactly should happen next. One is adamant that if he moves his sister moves also, but she is so happy in her home and doesn't want to. The other staff just want to find him a good home close by so the siblings can have contact.

For those of you who know me... keep this under wraps for now. I am not ready to make "waves".

We have been asked to consider adopting him should the decision be that he can be moved without his sister. We were asked if we would consider the sister. She is 5 years older than he and happy where she is. I think they should allow her to stay there.

Pray for this little guy. Pray that if we are suppose to be his parents that we will know without a shadow of a doubt. It is still possible for doors to open or close.

He sure is cute!

2 comments:

Adeye said...

Praying that the Lord's will be done in His life---and yours!

Anonymous said...

I have chills reading your blog. I have been praying for you and will continue to. I can't wait to see those big brown eyes. They are very rare in my family, but not for long, eh?
KM