Friday, October 16, 2009

All I can Say is WOW... Thank You, Jesus!

I received an email this morning regarding little guy. It brought happy tears to my eyes. I am so grateful to the Lord that He sees and knows and cares for His children. The family I took little guy to last Wednesday evening have been in the process of adopting also. They have been waiting 2 years for a girl. They took little guy to help me out for our vacation for two weeks. I'm sure they got the message that we had decided not to adopt Little Guy. After a week and couple days they have decided to adopt him. I am so HAPPY for him. I just know he will do fine there. The mom is such a warm, beautiful person. They have already adopted 2 boys older than Little Guy. All I can say is PTL! My heart was broken for the little one and I wished I could help him, but I didn't have the peace knowing that he was the child for our family. Now I can rest assured that he has family and can stay in the area to be near his sister and that his sister's placement was not jepardized by his disruption. This whole thing had caused me quite a lot of distress... I can now sleep at night!

1 comment:

Shonni said...

Thank you LORD God...I am so glad that he has found his forever family